Within this report you’ll find data points highlighting what disruptions the program addresses when day-to-day management exceeds control, the executives who care most about the program and are involved in the governance committee, and what investment strategies are planned for 2022.
Interested in receiving a customized BCM Peer Resilience Management Dashboard for this study? You may still participate and request your customized dashboard once you submit your study response.
- 65% of all respondents noted increased executive engagement in 2021.
- 81% of organizations with mature programs were more likely to address operational resilience within their program compared to those with immature programs (65%).
- 80% of respondents indicated that the Chief Information Security Officer cares most about the program (engaged or very engaged) followed by the Chief Risk Officer (77%).
- 72% of resilience management programs address cyber attacks when the impact exceeds day-to-day leadership control, but what about credit and liquidity issues? Only 14% address each of these issues.
- 2022 investment strategies will be focused in technology resilience/recoverability and situational awareness/threat intelligence.
Get The Evolving Resiliency Strategies Report:
Ready for some hands-on help? Let’s discuss how to best achieve your resilience goals.BOOK A MEETING