Software Solutions Engineer – EMEA
Industry: Business Continuity/Operational Resilience Software
Start: September/October 2021
Location: London – Remote during Covid. (No relocation provided)
Salary: DOE. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Castellan a leader in the business continuity consulting and software industry is adding a Software Solutions Engineer to the EMEA Sales Team.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Software Solutions Engineer who possesses both technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to develop scalable, flexible, and cutting-edge solutions. Solutions Engineers collaborate with business development to help craft solutions to meet customer business challenges. To ensure success as a Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of Enterprise software a passion for sales, high-level communications skills, ultimately driving sales by creating specialised business software solutions to the customer’s needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducting client discovery calls with Sales Representatives.
- Lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers to understand their requirements.
- Work alongside our experienced sales team to elicit business problems from clients and prospects and articulate how these can be solved by product capabilities, and the value this brings.
- Be the trusted advisor to your customers, help them develop compelling business cases through the process of Value Engineering.
- Support prospects in their evaluation of Castellan answering their technical questions and suggesting best practice solutions to complex problems.
- Run client workshops, pitches and presentations.
- Present and demo platform compatibility to drive tailored value propositions.
- Strategizing with the sales and consulting teams to create solutions.
- Designing customized software solutions for the customer
- Scope and build POCs and/or participate in Pilot engagements, helping customers see the product fit in their environment.
- Shape, manage and provide compelling responses to RFPs.
- Supporting the sales team with technical related queries
- Previous work experience as an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, 5-10 years
- Significant experience with SaaS platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Experience in technical sales
- Experience in leading effective demonstration/presentation of software solutions
- Good written skills
- High-level communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong client-facing and value selling ability.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Who You Are?
- Tenacious: you are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues, and the community.
- Curious: You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious: You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble: You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Team Player: You understand that the team’s success is you own success and share responsibility when their team experiences difficulties along the way.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
About Castellan Solutions
As the largest provider of business continuity and operational resilience solutions – spanning consulting, software, managed services, and staffing – Castellan is uniquely positioned to help clients find the right balance of risk tolerance and resilience to protect their employees, brand, and bottom-line. Leveraging a proprietary proven process for driving business continuity success, Castellan partners with clients to establish a clear vision, drive real results, and provide on-going support from their community of business continuity experts. Castellan helps clients replace uncertainty with confidence. Now you’re ready.TM
Castellan is strategically and financially backed by Resurgens Technology Partners.
For more information, visit castellanbc.com
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
If you experience issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – BC Management – a Castellan Solutions company at email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791. To learn more about Castellan, please visit us at https://castellanbc.com/company-info/