People Partner – Generalist
Industry: Technical Consulting & Software
Start: October 2021
Location: USA, Audubon and surrounding areas in PA preferred. Remote during Covid-19.
Relocation: Relocation will not be provided.
Travel: Less than 10%
Uncover Your Strength. Discover Your Future.
Our first dedicated People Partner will play an important role in the growth of Castellan. You will serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner whose work will directly enable our teams to build and refine a high-engagement culture. It’s a team-based environment that is both supportive and fun!
Our People team works at a fast pace – just like all other Castellan associates. You will use your growth mindset to support the global team. Our people are our most important resource and in this role, you must reflect that regularly! As a result, you will spend time in our Audubon office and via video conference with remote workers from your home office. The best of both worlds!
Position Summary: The People Partner will focus on general People support in many areas including recruitment, new employee onboarding, reporting, program management, employee relations, and policy development/review.
About the Role:
- Provide consultative, tactical, and strategic HR lenses across the company by leveraging your HR expertise across many functions (i.e., HRIS, Benefits, L&D, Employee Relations)
- Facilitates and improves the onboarding and offboarding programs including analyzing trends from collected survey data.
- Manages employee engagement activities including employee surveys and our Culture Crew!
- Works with our managers and our internal recruiter to uncover the best talent for our growing company.
- Manage people initiatives around performance management, learning and development, employee relations, and compensation. Research and develop new ideas to grow said initiatives.
- Evangelize and be an ambassador for our company’s culture, values, and mission
- Reports to and supports the Global Vice President of People.
- Work closely with the marketing team on employer branding needs and campaigns.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3-5 years of broad and progressive HR experience in a technology company; recruiting experience is a plus
- Ability to work with leaders and all levels of an organization to solve problems
- A self-starter mentality with a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-things-done mindset
- A deep understanding of “what great HR looks like” and how business cycles influence the people agenda
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Trello, Mural, Canva, and Bamboo HR are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with supervision.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Castellan does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
- Excellent writing and general communication skills are a must.
Our Core Values
Customers come first. There’s no us without them. We bend over backward to help, support, and uplift our customers. We add value to every interaction. Egos come last. We stay humble. We listen to learn and understand. We share what we know—and pursue and accept feedback with grace. We keep an open mind and assume the best of each other. We have each other’s backs. Optimize. We’re constantly curious, welcoming ways to make our people, processes, and platform better. Wherever we can simplify or streamline something, we do. Own. No hot potatoes here. We pick up the reins, act decisively, and always, always follow through. Enjoy. Enthusiasm, positivity, and passion propel us. Generosity and kindness are contagious. Together, we make this a great place to work.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
If you experience issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – BC Management – a Castellan Solutions company at email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791. To learn more about Castellan, please visit us at https://castellanbc.com/company-info/