Enterprise Account Executive (NA)
Location: Atlanta, GA, Audubon, PA, or Remote
Reports to: Director of Sales, North America
The Enterprise Account Executive is a key role at Castellan selling our award-winning Business Continuity Management Software, Consulting Services, Managed Services, and Software Services. The candidate is responsible for executing sales and business development strategies across North America in the Enterprise market. The candidate will generate revenue within a named account territory supported by Castellan’s Business Development Representative team. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as drive the sales cycle of sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Grow revenue by closing new logos, cross-sell, and strategic up-sell opportunities within Castellan’s suite of offerings.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets established by the Director of Sales.
- Direct responsibility and management of lead generation strategies, prospecting plan execution, contact, qualification and development for gaining viable new accounts.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations at a “C” level.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of sales support infrastructure to insure client education and satisfaction.
- Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, software demonstrations, program scoping, RFP/RFI responses, information security review, legal review, and contracting.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with client solutions, marketing and product development.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 8+ years of proven success within an Enterprise sales environment.
- 5+ years of experience selling Software-as-a-Service within an Enterprise sales environment.
- Proven ability to navigate a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to present to a large audience of C level decision makers persuasively and with ease.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a wholistic solution across Software, Consulting Services, Managed Services, and Software Services that is aligned to the value and pain of the prospective client.
- Desire to work in a team environment to facilitate a collaborative and customer first buying experience.
- Familiarity and diligence with tracking and managing activity associated to opportunities within a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
If you experience issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – BC Management – a Castellan Solutions company at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791. To learn more about Castellan, please visit us at https://castellanbc.com/company-info/