Contractor – EMEA Senior Consultant, BC
Position: EMEA Business Continuity Consultant (Contract/ Fixed Term Temporary)
Duration: 3+ months (opportunity to extend)
Location: EMEA – Remote – Preference will be given to candidates based in the UK or Ireland.
Travel: Potential to travel up to 30% once the business resumes office activities.
Salary: Based on Experience
Castellan a leader in the resilience management consulting and software industry is adding a Business Continuity Consultant to the team.
Castellan is seeking a business continuity professional to add to their first-class team as a contract consultant. The successful candidate will support the internal EMEA Business Continuity Team by coordinating and managing a variety of project-related tasks across several functions and business lines. Participates in and summarizes outcomes of business continuity and crisis management meetings to ensure actions are captured and completed. Capable of managing a wide-variety of program-related data within several databases and provides meaningful reporting to leadership on the status of work.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manages a wide range of milestones, actions, tasks, and meetings to ensure cross-functional alignment within the EMEA Business Continuity Team
- Partners with global teams to provide consistent solutions to action management, reporting and increased efficiency
- Demonstrates competence with project management approaches and digital solutions to support a global team
- Maintains alignment with a holistic engagement strategy to support the organization’s priorities
- Responsible for entering, managing, and reporting on data related to business continuity and incident management efforts across EMEA
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI preferred
- 3-years performing business continuity consulting services (business-oriented, not exclusively technology-oriented)
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
- Experience and ability to deliver outstanding, second-to-none client service
- Flexibility and creativity when it comes to applying industry practices to solve complex problems
- Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and practices
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
OUR CORE VALUES
Customers come first. There’s no us without them. We bend over backward to help, support, and uplift our customers. We add value in every interaction.
Egos come last. We stay humble. We listen to learn and understand. We share what we know—and pursue and accept feedback with grace. We keep an open mind and assume the best of each other. We have each other’s backs.
Optimize. We’re constantly curious, welcoming ways to make our people, processes, and platform better. Wherever we can simplify or streamline something, we do.
Own. No hot potatoes here. We pick up the reins, act decisively, and always, always follow through.
Enjoy. Enthusiasm, positivity, and passion propel us. Generosity and kindness are contagious. Together, we make this a great place to work.
About Castellan Solutions
As the global provider of resilience management solutions – spanning consulting, software, managed services, and staffing – Castellan is uniquely positioned to help organizations find the right balance of risk tolerance and resilience to protect their people, reputation, customers, and bottom-line. Leveraging a proprietary proven process for driving organizational readiness and response, Castellan partners with clients to establish a clear vision, drive real results, and provide ongoing support from their community of resilience experts. Castellan helps organizations replace uncertainty with confidence. Now you’re ready.TM
Castellan is strategically and financially backed by Resurgens Technology Partners.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
If you experience issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – BC Management – a Castellan Solutions company at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.