Industry: Business Continuity/Operational Resilience Software + Consulting
Start: October/November 2021
Location: USA, East Coast based – Remote during Covid-19. (No relocation provided)
Travel: Minimal as needed for meeting with Director of Customer Success and team
Salary: DOE. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Castellan a leader in the business continuity consulting and software industry is adding a Account Manager to the Team.
Job Summary: Upon joining the team, you will quickly begin working with Customer Success, Consulting Services and Software Services to get engrained with our customers and develop strategic plans to help them meet their goals using Castellan’s solutions. The ultimate goal is to align Castellan’s solution sets to Customer business objectives and ensure the highest return on their investment. You will work with Customer Success to conduct Strategic and Quarterly Business Reviews that surface additional opportunities to help drive customer’s desired outcomes and ensure a seamless renewal. This an exciting, highly dynamic role that is crucial to the success of Castellan’s customers!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing customers by selling additional solutions or prospecting into new departments
- Coordinate with internal team such as Customer Success, Consulting Services and Software services to ensure alignment on strategy and driving the best outcomes on behalf of our customers
- Handle Renewals and negotiations for customers within your book of business
- Up-sell and cross-sell into existing customer base
- Develop strategic sales plans to oversee your customers effectively and efficiently
- Identify and build strategic relationships with key Executive Stakeholders within your portfolio
- Obtain a deep understanding of customer business challenges – identify and propose solutions which will address their needs
- Consult with and advise Castellan customers with a goal to drive broader deployment of Castellan solutions across their organization
- Develops sales by participating in strategic business reviews and quarterly business reviews explaining product and service enhancements and additions or introducing new products and services
- You have 3+ years of account management and/or sales experience from a high-tech company in a SaaS environment
- You have proven experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal, cross-functional resources to get things done
- You know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users
Who You Are?
- Tenacious: you are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues, and the community.
- Curious: You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious: You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble: You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Team Player: You understand that the team’s success is you own success and share responsibility when their team experiences difficulties along the way.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
About Castellan Solutions
As the largest provider of business continuity and operational resilience solutions – spanning consulting, software, managed services, and staffing – Castellan is uniquely positioned to help clients find the right balance of risk tolerance and resilience to protect their employees, brand, and bottom-line. Leveraging a proprietary proven process for driving business continuity success, Castellan partners with clients to establish a clear vision, drive real results, and provide on-going support from their community of business continuity experts. Castellan helps clients replace uncertainty with confidence. Now you’re ready.TM
Castellan is strategically and financially backed by Resurgens Technology Partners.
For more information, visit castellanbc.com
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
If you experience issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – BC Management – a Castellan Solutions company at email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791.